by NEBAS League, 2024-01-31T18:33:16.000-08:00January 31 2024, at 06:33 PM PST in 2023 Fall
Spring NEBAS registration will open Thursday, February 1st. Last day to register is Friday, March 15th.
We have decided to use a new site for registration. The paper team commitment form created many issues as you can imagine with respect to correct emails and cell numbers and whether teams were committed to playing. We hope this new registration method will improve the whole process.
Please take two minutes to read the instructions below. We are asking the town presidents to forward this to their respective coaches and have the coaches register their teams when committed to play. A town liaison can also register all the teams if they choose to do so.
Here is the registration link for NEBAS:
1. Register and create a username and password with Sports Connect. Validate your username and password. (If you already have a Sports Connet account, log in with your username and password.)
2. Click on REGISTRATION – AVAILABLE PROGRAMS. You should see all of the divisions with the explanation of the ranking system.
3. Choose the age group you would like to register your team for. Please note 11u has a 50×70 and 46×60 division.
4. Select “Register Myself”.
5. Select “Volunteer or Team Staff”.
6. Fill out information on your team. The team name should be the town name. If you know your town has more than one team at a given age group, please include your last name after town. (i.e. Closter-Smith)
7. Completion of the registration form takes you to the payment page. We have several payment options:
- Via Credit Card thru Sports connect, instant registration
- Via Venmo (@NEBAS-League), we will process registration manually once payment is received
- Via Check, make payable to- NEBAS 2023 LLC, we will process registration manually once payment is received
Note: If paying by Venmo or check, you will be registered but the team will remain in your shopping cart until manually converted by the league upon payment. For Venmo and check payments, please put Town/Team Name & Age Group/s in the note field so we may cross reference.
Mail Checks to:
NEBAS 2023 LLC
P.O. Box 23
300 St. Nicholas Avenue,
Haworth, NJ 07641
Deadline to pay is March 15th, the last date of registration, so that we have confirmations and drop outs will be reduced.
Rosters will not be due until April. You will be able to upload rosters and to contact your team through Sports Connect if you want.
Additional instruction and images are also on the site to walk you through registration.
Please add email@example.com to your contact list to ensure you will be receiving emails from us.
If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.